- JAN 07 “Positron emission tomography of human brain can monitor neuroinflammation and cAMP signaling applications to Alzheimer’s disease and depression” - Robert Innis, M.D. Ph.D.
- JAN 14 David Feinberg, M.D., M.B.A.
- JAN 21 "A conversation with Dr. Floyd Bloom" - Floyd Bloom, M.D.
- JAN 28 Manajit Hayer-Hartl, Ph.D.
- FEB 03 Walter Willett, M.D., Dr. PH.
UC CAI Announces Tech Grant Funding Opportunity
UC CAI anticipates awarding Technology Development Grants worth up to $200K each in grant and local support for development of novel technologies that address heart, lung and blood diseases.
CTSI Investigator, Tomas Ganz, to Present 2014 Ash E. Donnall Thomas Lecture
NIH launches new centers to accelerate lab innovations to improve public health