CONNECT’S Fall Frameworks Workshop: Mergers and Acquisitions
Start Date: September 14, 2017 08:00 AM
End Date: September 14, 2017 11:30 AM
Location: CONNECT Office, 4790 Eastgate Mall Suite 125, San Diego, CA 92121
Save this event to your calendar.
Hosted by CONNECT and presented by Corporate Partner Clark Libenson, Tax Partner Allen Wallburn, Managing Partner/Founder Allen Siposs, and Director Stuart Moss
While we continue to enjoy a relatively stable economy, there still seems to be endless regulatory and fiscal changes and challenges when acquiring or selling a company. In order to successfully navigate an M&A transaction in this evolving economic environment, it is critical that buyers and sellers understand what will be required to be successful in their strategic transaction efforts.
- How companies are obtaining financing in today's market;
- How to properly conduct due diligence from a buyer's and seller's perspective;
- Current landscape of the M&A market (valuations, financing alternatives and deal trends);
- How to address a variety of confidentiality concerns in an M&A transaction;
- How making operational, financial and legal decisions can help your company maintain its value and remain an attractive partner through the sale process;
- How operating efficiency, customer/supplier quality, strategic focus, key management effectiveness and other non-financial metrics affect valuations and deal terms; and
- How to plan and implement a successful post-acquisition integration strategy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone on either the buy and sell side who is preparing to engage in a potential merger, sale or acquisition or who wants to have a clear acquisition or disposition strategy in place.
For more information and to register visit http://bit.ly/2xjn4mt