Magnify at CNSI Applications Due
Deadline: June 22, 2020 05:00 PM
Magnify is intended for highly-motivated early stage companies seeking space for a short period of time, no more than two years, while they conduct key de-risking activities necessary to attract follow-on investment or acquisition. In order to be eligible for admission into Magnify, a company must meet the following criteria:
- The company has sufficient working capital to achieve critical technical/business milestones and cover Magnify fees for a minimum of six (6) months.
- The company has been incorporated for no more than five (5) years.
- The company’s primary place of business will be physically located at Magnify.
Preference will be given to companies with at least one of the following relationships with UCLA:
- The company has, or is negotiating, a license of intellectual property owned or controlled by UCLA.
- The company has, or is negotiating, a sponsored research agreement with UCLA.
- Have at least one active member (founder or member of the management team) who is a current UCLA faculty, student, or staff.
- Have at least one active member (founder or member of the management team) who is a UCLA alumnus (less than 5 years since graduation).
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for entry to Magnify at CNSI, click here for more information